Tuesday, January 31, 2012

STATEMENT OF FASHION in Time Out Magazine




Time Out magazine challenged me to create an outfit for less than 30 euros. It couldn't be easier! So I decided to spend only 24.
My cat Gabriela is proud.
If you want to get to know me a little better go buy the magazine and read what Inês Matos Andrade wrote about me.


--
A Time Out desafiou-me a criar um outfit completo por 30 euros. Eu pensei: isto já está feito. E fiquei-me pelos 24.
A minha gata Gabriela está orgulhosa.
Se quiserem ficar a conhecer-me um pouco melhor comprem a revista e leiam o que a Inês Matos Andrade escreveu sobre mim. 





























Obrigada à Inês Matos Andrade e ao Luís Ferraz pelas fotografias!


Statement of Fashion is on:

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : STATEMENT OF FASHION in Time Out Magazine