Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Most Enjoyable trip in a Long Holiday

The most enjoyable trip in a long holiday 

Well day three that I have made it out on foot. Today I did 4.8 Miles up through BCP and back. Ended up going on my lunch break as I didn't walk to work today. I didn't come across anything exciting and moved pretty quick.  For the month I am up to 32.3 Miles, not bad just need to keep after it.

I am making a road trip next week to TX.  I mapped out my route if I was to walk to the office and back.  It works out that it is 2.36 Miles each way.   Just checking the weather forecast and it looks clear for next week and warm.   Only problem is I don't want to be the stinky guy at the office and I have lunches planned and will need to drive.   So we shall see.



I have to go to Denver in the morning and will need to get up early if I want to get some distance in before I go.   I would need to leave the house by 6 AM if I wanted to get out and back in time to shower and head up I-25.

So the last few days I have been working on my plans for my shelving that I am building.   I have worked up the plans and made a list of supplies needed.  Looks like this is going to cost about $450 in supplies.   Building them myself is much more inexpensive that going with something prefabbed.

The most enjoyable trip in a long holiday 




Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : The Most Enjoyable trip in a Long Holiday