Sunday, October 13, 2013

Paint Mines

Feeling pretty good, I passed the 50/Mile mark today, for this month.  Yesterday I did 5.5/Miles on the treadmill and today we headed out to the Paint Mines and hiked around the rocks.   I have said it before and will say it again, this is one of my favorite places to go.   Not a long hike, today we did 2.6/Miles and hiked up through the canyon.   Took several pictures today and have included below.

I have an 8:30 AM call tomorrow and have to be in Denver by 11:00 AM for a lunch.   Going to try to get up early and do a quick hike up through BCP.

Yesterday I spent the majority of the day cleaning the house and doing laundry.   I managed to get all the laundry done and the bathrooms cleaned.   I had to replace the innards on the toilet up stairs.  Candy got home around 6:30 PM and we headed out for dinner.











Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Paint Mines